Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Play Mafia Wars 2 Now!

Yeeehaaaw!!!
The game is coming now... You can play the game by clicking on this link : Mafia Wars 2!!!

By the time I enter the game, I see a lot of requests already inside the game.
First, you have to choose your name, gender and your skin colour before entering the game.

Of course I choose my name Ade, female as my gender and a brown colour for my skin. I'm Asian girl and like to be dark lol.

Then I see this pop up suggesting me to recruit more friends :



Hmmmm, I had many friends already on FaceBook, don't think to add more at the moment.
If you still need many friends, you can go to Mafia Wars 2 fan page and add all people who LIKE the page or you can also go here on the Add Me Threads on Zynga Forum.

So what are you waiting for???
Play the game now!

No comments:

Post a Comment