Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feedback Forum

Hey Crew! Have you played Mafia Wars 2 yet? If so, visit our Feedback Forums and let us know what you think!

http://zyn.ga/BhC <-- Visit the Feedback Forums!





Welcome to the Mafia Wars 2 feedback forum! We look forward to hearing your opinions and ideas about the game. You can enter your own feedback, or vote on what other players have left. If you’ve found a bug, please use the Bug Reportsforum to tell us about it! If you need customer service, please contact our customer support team.


If you have any idea or questions about the game, feel free to type all there.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a question...When i am in Las Vegas trying to fight in the tournament, I usually always choose the lightest weight class. The last 2 times ive fought the ods for myself was 1:1...That means there is a 100 Percent Chance I will win the entire tier...Ive lost the last 2 fights in the first tier, when my ods of winning were 1:1...I think the mafia wars creators need to fix that and just make 1:2 the lowest odds you can get...and if it says 1:1, then I shouldnt ever loose...

    ReplyDelete