Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gun Shop Art

I saw this on Mafia Wars 2 fan page :


Thanks everyone for voting in our most recent poll, as promised check out the exclusive gun shop art!

Tell us what kind of weapons you want to use to take out your enemies, rise up!



Hmmmm, what kind of weapon will I use to kill my enemy on MW2?
If you're playing Mafia Wars original version, you will be confused on answering this question. Why? Because we already have too many weapons?
I think it's a good idea if you can no longer use your old, useless, crappy weapons! We can sell them back or trade them using one shop, but it's better to just sell them and convert into money on the game and the best part is that we are able to choose the city which we'd like to sell the weapons.
Great idea, don't you think?

Back on the gun, I think I will use the fully automatic shotgun where I can just aim for my target and throw away tons of magazines on my enemies! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment