Saturday, October 1, 2011

Add Me - Pre Launch of MW 2

I know that this is too early for us to make this post.. but everybody is awaiting this game!
So why not?

The Pre-launch Add Me 9/20/11 thread has been made on the Mafia Wars 2 Forum. This is your chance to add more mobsters.
Go here to the thread.


Add-me thread guidelines:
Make sure you add your profile link!
Do NOT make more than one post per thread
Do NOT post more than one profile link
Do NOT post a link to another player's profile
DO NOT POST EMAIL LISTS, this is an RoC (Rules of Conduct) violation!

Note: You are more than welcome to include your add-me link in your signature, and in fact, this is encouraged. When you are active on the forums, your link will show up wherever you post, without being noted as add-me spam.

You may only post once in each open add-me thread. New add-me threads will be posted once per week, or every 500 posts, whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment